Fundraising and Grant Manager (80-100%)
In order to fill a vacancy from May or June 2020 onwards, Wikimedia CH is recruiting a Fundraising and Grant Manager (80-100%).
• Developing relationships and collaborating with key institutional stakeholders.
• Maintaining proficient knowledge amongst stakeholders of WMCH’s structure,
history and programmes.
• Identifying and understanding the financial and budgetary requirements of WMCH
• Meeting the annual, monetary targets for the Association
• Developing a general fundraising and donor strategy for the Association as well as an
annual institutional grants strategy and calendar for proposals to funding institutions
• Interfacing and communicating with individuals at all levels of WMCH as well as
colleagues from other countries
Read more about further responsibilities, personal skills and the profil we are looking for in the job description at the end of this post.
Wikimedia CH offers a position in a modern not-for-profit setting, inside a high-profile association with interesting and varied tasks and the possibility of development. Being a virtual organisation without a physical office, the candidate will be home-based, frequently travelling across Switzerland. Any location in Switzerland would be possible.
Starting salary competitive with early career NGO standards.
The contract is ideally foreseen for 100% (80-90% is possible as well)
The contract is initially limited to one year with a possibility of extension depending on results
The position is directly responsible to the CEO, but will include collaboration with other Managers, stakeholders and functions
Closing date for applications is set to May 12, 2020 and applications should be addressed electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and a cover letter.
Please do not attach certificates or indicate references at this point!
Please only apply if you write/speak the required languages at least at C1