We are recruiting – Fundraising and Grant Manager (100%)
As a grassroots organization, Wikimedia CH currently employs eight people (not full-time) and works with a community of members and volunteers. In order to fill a vacancy from May or June 2020 onwards, we are currently recruiting a
Fundraising and Grant Manager (100%)
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key institutional stakeholders.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge amongst stakeholders of WMCH’s structure,
history and programmes.
- Identifying and understanding the financial and budgetary requirements of WMCH.
- Meeting the annual, monetary targets for the Association.
- Further developing and implementing the general fundraising and donor strategy for
- Developing an annual institutional grants strategy and calendar for proposals to
- Interfacing and communicating with individuals at all levels of WMCH as well as
colleagues from other countries.
- Regularly update the donor database and analyse its contents to target fundraising
actions and measures
Learn more about the E-marketing responsibilities, Fundraising related responsibilities, and the profile we are looking for in the PDF at the end of this page.
We offer a position in a modern not-for-profit setting, inside a high-profile association
with interesting and varied tasks and the possibility of development. Being a virtual
organisation without a physical office, the candidate will be home-based, frequently
travelling across Switzerland. Any location in Switzerland would be possible.
- Starting salary competitive with early career NGO standards
- The contract is foreseen for 100%
- The contract is initially limited to one year with a possibility of extension depending on
- The position is directly responsible to the CEO, but will include collaboration with other
Managers, stakeholders and functions
Closing date for applications is set to May 31, 2021 and applications should be addressed
electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and a cover
letter. Please do not attach certificates or indicate references at this point!
Please only apply if you write/speak the required languages at least at C1